- What time do the luxury suites open and close?
The luxury suites will open two (2) hours prior to each event and will close one (1) hour after the conclusion of the event for most events.
- How can I order food for my suite?
For all of your catering needs and to place an order for your suite, please contact Legends Hospitality at 817-892-4550 or by email to email@example.com.
- Can I order more food in the suite during events?
Yes, there is a game day menu in each suite. You can place your order with your suite attendant or you may call in the order from your suite phone by pressing the Beverage button.
- Who do I contact for more information regarding AT&T Stadium Luxury Suites?
The AT&T Stadium Luxury Suites department is available during normal business hours. For assistance, please call 817-892-4470 or click here to email us
- When will I receive my suite tickets for an event?
Suite tickets and parking are sent out 10-14 days before each event.
- What are the drop-off locations for guests?
- There are two (2) passenger drop-off zones at AT&T Stadium. One is located on the North side of Randol Mill in Lot 1 and the other is located on the South side of Cowboys Way in Lot 6.
- There are two (2) limo drop-off zones. One is located on the North side of Randol Mill in Lot 1 near entry A and the other is located on the South side of Cowboys Way in Lot 6 near Entry F.
- There is one (1) bus drop-off zone, and it is located on the East side of Collins Street in the West end zone plaza.
- Where is suite Will Call located?
- Will Call is available at the AT&T Stadium Ticket Office locations at Entry A on the northeast side of the stadium and at Entry F on the southwest side of the stadium. Will Call ticket windows open three (3) hours prior to most events.
- For more detailed guest information, please click here.