Stadium and Event Information
- We recommend that you use www.dallascowboysmaps.com for your travels to AT&T Stadium. This website provides you the best route from your point of origin to your pre-purchased or selected cash parking lot.
- Tailgating is permitted in designated tailgating spaces located along the perimeter of each of the AT&T Stadium and Rangers parking lots. The spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
- For details regarding AT&T Stadium tailgating policies, please click here.
- Parking privileges can be revoked at any time for failure to follow parking guidelines.
All guests looking to claim or report lost items should do so at the nearest Guest Services Center. Guests inquiring about lost items at previous events should call the Guest Services Hotline at (817) 892-4161 for information or notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Items lost at prior events are held in a locked storage area for 60 days and are then either disposed of or donated to an appropriate charitable organization. AT&T Stadium cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged items.
In conjunction with the National Football League and for the safety of our guests and employees, the following are prohibited:
- Smoking Inside AT&T Stadium. This also includes e-cigarettes and vaporizers. Smoking is permitted in designated areas outside the stadium.
- Bags (please see Bag Policy)
- Animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Bottles, cans and beverage containers of any kind*
- Food items*
- Large Umbrellas (must be compact)
- Fireworks, firearms and weapons of any kind
- Knives of any length
- Laser Pointers
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles, or larger than what one person can hold
- Video cameras and the use of video capable devices including GoPro devices
- Tripods, monopods and Selfie-Sticks
- Cameras with lens longer than 3" (detachable or non-detachable)
- Ticket scalping
- Abusive, foul or disruptive language
- Throwing objects
- Trespassing, soliciting, peddling and loitering
- Any other item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate
- Chairs, stools or other seating devices*
- Seat Cushions
Guests who appear to be inebriated and unmanageable will not be permitted admittance into the stadium.
Any attempt to bring alcohol into the stadium will be considered a violation of the Code of Conduct and may result in the guest having their tickets revoked, ejected or arrested. All persons and/or their belongings are subject to search. Violators of the rules of any State or City laws will be refused admission, asked to leave or ejected from stadium property.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.