What Is A Seat Option?
The Dallas Cowboys have Seat Options on all club seats in AT&T Stadium, as well as many of the reserved seats. Seat options are common place with professional sports teams that have built new stadiums and arenas. A Dallas Cowboys seat option owner has the restricted right to transfer the seat option. You may transfer your seat option to a member of your immediate family at any time.
How Seat Options Work:
- Options - A seat option provides you the right to purchase season tickets to Cowboys home games. This money is used to fund AT&T Stadium. The Seat option can be paid for with a one-time lump sum payment or it can be financed.
- Seat Option Rights & Obligations - Seat Option holders have the rights and obligation to purchase related season tickets (pre-season, regular season and post-season if applicable) to Cowboys games. Rights do not apply to any other events held at the stadium including Super Bowls, college games, soccer games, Olympic events, concerts or all-star games.
- Tickets - Tickets for pre-season, regular season and post-season home games will be mailed to the individual, corporation or other organization in whose name the seat option is held upon payment for such tickets.
- Season Ticket Requirement - Season tickets must be purchased by the seat option owner each year to keep the seat option. If the seat Option owner does not purchase season tickets for the designated seats by a specified deadline each year (as determined by the Cowboys), the owners’ Seat Option will be terminated, and the owner forfeits all moneys paid for the upcoming seat and all seasons that follow. In that event, the Cowboys have the right resell the tickets for those with no obligation to the former Seat Option owner.
- Seat Option Transfer - There is only one Seat Option owner for a given seat at any given time. The Seat Option owner has the right to transfer the Seat Option by gift, bequest, or otherwise subject to the stated restrictions by guidelines set forth in the Seat Option Agreement. Once the Seat option owner transfers the Seat Option, he or she will no longer have any rights associated to that seat. A Seat Option may not be transferred more than once per season, except in the case of death of the seat options owner. The Cowboys are the exclusive transfer agent for all transfers of Seat Options. Transfers are effective when recorded by the Cowboys on their records.
* This information is not intended to be and shall not be construed as an agreement between you and the Dallas Cowboys. If you decide to purchase Seat Options in AT&T Stadium, a final agreement that contains all of the Seat Option and Club Seat terms and obligations will be provided to you (including but not limited to certain Cowboys’ consent rights with respect to transfers).